My Photo
Name:
Location: Beverly Hills, California, United States

Contact Us

Friday, February 17, 2006

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

Recently, I have been performing a new procedure I call the "Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty". Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty involves injecting Radiesse into the nose in order to reshape it. Radiesse, an FDA-approved filler, consists of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres suspended in a gel carrier, made up of water, glycerin, and carboxymethylcellulose. Radiesse typically lasts for a year or more.

The past two days, I have performed this procedure on my patients while they were undergoing other procedures. On February 16, I performed a medial thigh lift, liposuction of the knees, a chemical peel of the face, and Radiesse injections to the smile lines on a 55 year old female. I also injected Radiesse into the patient's nasal tip, since a previous surgery had resulted in a very pinched tip. Literally before my eyes, the nasal tip became less pinched and looked much more natural. This is an example of using the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty to correct a previous surgery.

Today, I performed facial rejuvenation surgery on a 57 year old female. The procedures consisted of a temporal lift, eyelid surgery, a facelift, cheeklift and chin implant. I also injected Radiesse into the patient's smile lines and into her marionette (or puppet) lines. Then I injected a small amount of Radiesse into the patient's nasal tip. With age, the tip loses its projection and begins to droop. The Radiesse instantly provided more tip projection and raised the drooping tip. The results were amazing.

It's just a matter of time until you begin hearing about the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in the media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home